Workman® GTX Lithium-Ion (07413TC)
The Workman® GTX Lithium-Ion is a grounds and turf crossover vehicle that boasts an unequalled combination of comfort, utility and control, making it simply superior to the competition. Its increased power, improved steering and exclusive suspension and braking systems make the Workman GTX the most versatile, practical and comfortable utility vehicle in its class.
Benefits of Lithium-Ion:
• Power – An improved power to weight ratio provides the capacity and productivity you need to do more, every day!
• Cargo Capacity – At 363.8 kg, the GTX Lithium-Ion provides the largest cargo capacity of any lithium-ion vehicle in its class.
• Maintenance-Free – Lithium-Ion battery packs require no maintenance which allows you to spend less time checking batteries and more time checking tasks off your to-do list.
• Extended Battery Life – Lithium-Ion battery packs give you the power for long days and reduced charging time for short nights.
• Onboard Charger – No need to keep track of your charger, it’s onboard and ready to be connected to any standard power outlet anytime, anywhere.
• Reduced Weight – The GTX Lithium-Ion is 26% lighter than a traditional electric vehicle, making it nimble while still packing plenty of all-day power.
Maintenance free, improved power-to-weight ratio, extended battery life, and largest cargo capacity in its class, the Lithium-Ion GTX is a machine that's always ready to get to work.
Power and performance come standard on the Workman® GTX. An improved power to weight ratio boosts payload capacity and productivity. The Workman® GTX is the smarter, more efficient way to get the job done!
The Workman® GTX Lithion Ion is a lifted model and boasts an additional 7.6 cm of increased ground clearance, and stylish turf friendly 55.8 cm turf tyres with modern 30.5 cm aluminium wheels.
Coil-over shocks on all four tyres delivers greater suspension travel and adjustability resulting in a smoother ride and minimised operator fatigue. We also made it the only vehicle in its class to feature a split frame to further increase ride comfort.
An automotive-grade rack and pinion steering system provides more control and lowers steering effort, while operating loaded or empty. This allows operators to focus on the task at hand and nothing else.
The deluxe bench seat features Elastomeric Vibration Control (ELC) for additional comfort in rough terrain. The GTX also features an ergonomically designed steering wheel and intuitive controls that make operation simple and easy.
Virtually unbreakable exterior components and a powder coated frame and underbody give the Workman® GTX superior durability. How do we know? We pushed it to the limits with the most punishing lab tests and gave it no mercy in real-world challenges with customers. The Workma® GTX has been through it all so you can run it hard, day after day with confidence.
We didn't think of everything. You did. We just listened. Full access to the engine compartment makes service a breeze. Storage is abundant and a standard USB port makes a dead battery on the job a thing of the past.
48V brushless AC induction drive
25.6 km/h adjustable.
Modified MacPherson Strut
Articulating Swing Arm. Adjustable coil over shocks at all four wheels.
Manual rack and pinion steering system with ergonomically positioned column. Steering wheel has 2.75 turns lock-to-lock with 35 cm diameter
Four Lithium-Ion Samsung® SDI batteries. 48V nominal
540 amps max with regenerative motor braking, roll-away protection, thermal cutback, sealed/waterproof, status light and three power modes
On-board high efficiency 900W smart charger
|Toro Workman® GTX|
You May Also Like
The breakthrough result of more than 30 years of tape research, development and manufacturing.