Update 6 August 2020: After a detailed review of the new Stage 4 Lockdown criteria in Victoria we have established that Toro Australia is a key supplier of products and services to multiple Victorian Government approved industries and activities.
This in turn means that our Distribution facility in Braeside, Victoria will continue to function. There will be some possible delays and inconsistencies in our service levels as we adapt our operations to a fully compliant Stage 4 Lockdown COVID 19 workplace.
Our customer service, sales, service, marketing, credit and technical teams continue to work from home and are available to support you in any way they can.
We know that the current news out of Victoria is presenting challenges to many of us professionally and personally. We encourage everyone to continue to be safe and healthy through these difficult times.
If you have any questions on the above , please contact your Toro Australia representative.
8 April 2020:
With COVID-19 continuing to impact our way of life in Australia and across the globe we would like to inform you of how we here at Toro Australia are dealing with these uncertain times.
The health and safety of our employees, families, business partners and customers continues to be our top priority.
Toro Australia is still open for business and continuing to assist all the industries we service, we believe this is especially important for essential services such as Agriculture. We have however put policies and procedures in place to ensure we are doing everything the federal and state governments have communicated with the nation:
1. We have limited visitors to our Toro sites across the country to only ‘essential’.
2. Our staff, where possible, are working from home utilising the same communication tools we always have via phone and email but also making use of video calls ensuring no impact to the day to day service of our customers.
3. All our contact numbers and emails remain the same.
4. Our warehouses, production plant and equipment service centres are running as normal whilst strictly following the social distancing rules set out by our health officials.
5. We have further increased the level of cleaning at all Toro Australia sites as well as implemented an action plan in the unfortunate event that one of our employees may come down with COVID-19. You can rest assured that all shipments leaving our sites have been handled in line with the health officials guidelines.
Our goal, like the rest of Australia, is to stay safe and come out of this situation on the other end healthy and strong!