At Toro Australia you'll enjoy a workplace founded on ideals. Where people are valued as much as performance. Where ethics are a way of life. Where relationships thrive on trust and respect.
We have a comprehensive array of products, in a variety of markets, to help professionals and homeowners create beautiful outdoor environments.
As a member of our 5000 strong global family, you'll find a world of opportunities to share your ideas and develop your talents with a financially successful market leader.
You will enjoy:
- Toro culture and workplace relationships
- Company reputation for quality and professionalism
- Fair and equitable salary packaging and administration
- Diverse working environment which is free from harassment and discrimination
- Business casual dress policy
As well as the following additional benefits:
- Training and development opportunities including study assistance for staff undertaking courses related to their work
- Flexible work practices as appropriate
- Community and Environmental Support Program which includes matching of donations, time off to udertake volunteer activities, company organised volunteer events
- Staff discounts on products
- Superannuation packaging; employees are eligible to join the Toro superannuation fund which offers reduced administrative fees, death and disability cover, income protection cover, flexible contributions, member education and investment choice.
- Employee assistance program, a free and confidential counselling service for Toro employees and their immediate families
- Toro Scholarship program where children of Toro employees can gain scholarships to assist with tertiary studies
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
- Adelaide based employees can receive discounted rates for corporate health programs
- Adelaide based social club which organises regular social functions and fun activities
- Free parking
- Recognised Employer " Equal Opportunity for Women in the Workplace Agency"