Some dedicated stump grinders are over-complicated. Not the Toro STX. Its patented Toro TX-style control system has two simple levers that are simple to learn, master and use. Combine these easy-to-use controls with tracks and transport speeds exceeding 6.8 km/h (4 mph), and you get maximum productivity. Wet, hilly terrain won't stop you from accessing tough jobs year-round with an STX stump grinder. The tracks travel easily over muddy areas, while the low centre of gravity adds side hill stability. In addition, the hydraulically driven head means no chance of expensive belts breaking or slipping, no adjusting tension - guaranteeing optimal performance time after time.
23210 - STX - 26
• Allows for zero turn capability
• Provides a low centre of gravity and large footprint
• Increased stability on side hills
• Eliminates tyre ruts and flat tyres
• Operates in wet & soft ground conditions.
• Get to the most challenging stumps
Easy-to-use control system offers smooth operation and fewer lever/nobs than conventional stump grinders. Two simple controls operate all traction and grinder functions.
1) Left/right traction control (forward, reverse, turn)
2) Sweep, lift/lower and engagement of grinder head.
• Eliminate the labour of tightening or replacing expensive poly-chain® belts or clutches
• No need to replace expensive cogged pulleys
• No worry of customers engaging grinder head at full throttle
• Eliminate shock loads to the engine by belts slipping or head stopping
• Provides operator with excellent visibility to stump
• Allows full rotation perpendicular to machine
Standard warranty period of 2 years or 1000 operating hours.
Optional Toro Protection Plus package (TPP) is available. Please contact your dealer for further details.
Watch a video on the STX 26 Stumpgrinder
To view a brochure on the STX-26 Stump Grinder click here.